If you’re visiting Los Angeles or San Diego anytime soon, you’re going to want to schedule a couple of extra days to visit South Coast Winery Resort and Spa (SCWRS). Located in the Temecula Valley, SCWRS is a combination drop dead gorgeous resort and award-winning winery. It’s an excellent choice for a business meeting, wedding celebration or weekend getaway. Visitor amenities include:
- Lodging in either a private villa or hotel suite, each with a private patio or balcony overlooking the vineyards.
- The award-winning Vineyard Rose restaurant features locally-grown ingredients in their daily breakfast, lunch and dinner creations. Private dining rooms are also available for special events. Winner of the 2014 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and the 2014 opentable.com Diner’s Choice Award.
- Winery – Awarded California Winery of the Year in 2008/09, 2009/10 and 2013/14 SCWRS offers winery tours daily and tasting in two different on-site tasting rooms. The winery produces numerous varietals and blends from grapes grown in its own vineyards and the surrounding Southern California Appellation.
- The Grape Seed Spa is open 7 days a week and includes a fitness center, as well as a complete selection of massage and skin care services. Sauna, steam and whirlpool facilities are also available.
- Special Events – Whether you’re planning a wedding, reunion, business meeting, SCWRS has an indoor or outdoor venue that is just right. Gourmet food, spectacular lodging, exceptional service and award-winning wines guarantee the success of any event.
- The Resort also offers concerts, special dinners and seasonal celebrations. Check the SCWRS online calendar for details.
Have you visited South Coast Winery Resort and Spa? Share your impressions of SCWRS with others on WineCraze. Would you recommend it to your friends to visit? What did you enjoy most? Did you stay at the Resort?
*Photos courtesy of South Coast Winery and Spa
For more information on South Coast Winery and Spa visit their winery page.